Are you looking for a head start over your competition as you head into 2021? We’ve compiled the top 10 digital marketing trends for 2021 that your business needs in order to engage customers and generate more traffic, leads, and revenue.
Top 10 digital marketing trends for 2021:
- Authentic connections
- UX (User Experience)
- Repurpose Content
- Hub and Spoke Content Strategy
- Voice Search & AI
- Social Proof
Discover why video is a top digital marketing strategy for 2021:
More showing, less explaining. Video continues to be one of the most effective digital marketing strategies for one simple reason, how easy it is for your audience to absorb the information.
Videos serve as an engaging way of addressing pain points, providing customer support, and helping leads convert to customers. From informative explainer videos to webinars and product videos, marketing videos offer consumers content that can be quickly and easily consumed across your digital marketing channels.
Marketing videos can take many forms, including:
- Brand videos: Introduce your brand to your viewers. Tell your audience the story of your brand and persuade them that your company is unique and worth their time.
- Explainer videos: Share helpful tips, teach your audience how to solve a problem, or walk them through an activity. These videos might be animated, time-lapses of illustrations, or a live-action recording.
- Product demonstration: Nothing promotes a product or service better than by creating a video to show off its features, perks, and benefits.
- Company culture: humanize your brand, highlight your company values, and market your brand as a whole.
- Testimonial: Potential buyers are more likely to trust an existing customer. In-store events and trade shows are both excellent opportunities to acquire these testimonials.
As a whole, videos are more engaging, more memorable, and more popular than any other content type. They allow you to show customers what things look like, how they work, what they’re made of, and how they can solve their pain points. It’s no wonder people prefer to watch videos whenever possible.
When creating your videos, don’t forget these best practices:
- Focus on one topic
- Add a call to action at the end of the video
- Include subtitles
The popularity of video marketing is only continuing to rise. Make sure to start incorporating video into your marketing strategy to increase your engagement rate, click-through rate, likes, shares, and more.
While there will always be new trends and external market conditions to keep up with, these 10 most important digital marketing trends for 2021 will increase your traffic, generate more leads, and grow sales.